Getting the permission on the foreigner's employment
The employer has to submit to the employment centre the next list of documents:
- Two colour photos (3,5 X 4,5 cm)
- Expediency substantiation of the foreigner's employment and capacity to create for him appropriate conditions to stay and work
- Document (order, extract from the protocol, assignments, etc) arranged in respective order that certifies the right of person to represent the interests of employer in employment centre
- State Tax Service certificate of the employer taxes and duties payment (obligatory payments)
- Employment centre certificate of no debts to fund from employer’s side
- Check on payment for the application examination
- Copy of employment contract project, certified by the employer
- Certificate, stamped and signed by the employer (in case of presence of secure-secret body in company - also signed by its head), of the question that job or position where foreign labour will be used according to the legislation is not connected with belonging to the Ukrainian citizenship and does not require access to the state secret
- Internal affairs body certificate of absence (presence) conviction of the foreigner who stays in Ukraine at the moment of permission registration
- Country of origin (residence) authorized body certificate of the question that the foreigner who at the moment of permission registration is outside of Ukraine, is not serving a sentence for committing a crime and is not under the investigation
- Copies of the statute and certificate of the employer state registration, duly certified
- Copies of documents on the foreigner education or qualification
- Copies of the foreigner passport pages that includes basic identification data
All documents issued by foreign country and in foreign language must be translated into Ukrainian language, certified in accordance with the legislation of the issuing country and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, if the international treaties of Ukraine ratified by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, are not providing otherwise.
Decision on issuing or refusal of the permission for using the labour of the foreigner, continuation of its term of action is being accepted within the period that can not exceed 30 calendar days from the date of receiving the documents package.
Employment centre gives written notifications about taken decision to the employer.
The permission on using the labour of the foreigner is issued for the term up to one year. For prolongation of this permission the employer gives above-mentioned documents to the employment center no later than in one month before expiration term of the permission.
The permission on using the labour of the foreigner is the reason for obtaining by foreigner a relevant type of visa, registration of place of temporary residence in Ukraine and issuance of temporary residence permit for the period of permission validity.
The procedure of getting the permission is regulated by resolution of CMU from 8.04.2009. № 322 “On approval of the procedures for issuing, prolongation of validity and cancellation of permits for foreigner employment and stateless persons”.